1. King Pepi’s Super Sticky Anti-Fly Honey Slave (advertisement)
2. Imagine spot: An over-entitled pharaoh insists on the invention of the pyramid
3. Twisted Fairytales: “The Princess and the Pea” (eliminating rivals to the throne)
4. A picky widow chooses a mummification style for her husband
5. Shouty Man: New! All-Purpose Ancient Egyptian Mummy
Pharaoh Phashion magazine offers beauty tips for peasants and aristocrats (advertisement)
7. Mouse Fresh Max toothpaste (advertisement)
8. Imagine spot: Selling pyramid real estate. Meet the Egyptian gods (animated)
9. This Is Your Reign: Sorting Cleopatra’s tangled family tree. The story of Hatshepsut, first female pharaoh
10. Historical Desktops: Cleopatra courts Mark Antony via social network
11. Video game: The Real Tomb Raider
12. Scary Stories: “The Curse of Tutankhamen”
13. Cleopatra’s beauty regime
14. Historical Hospital: Dr Isis prescribes some surprisingly effective treatments
15. Ready Steady Feast: Comparing the diets of a peasant and pyramid builder
16. Pyramid Weekly magazine offers a stone-of-the-month scheme (advertisement)
17. HHTV News: Bob Hale’s Tutankhamun Report
18. A tomb builder tries to convince a pharaoh that protecting his treasure is more important than a magnificent monument
19. Shouty Man: Ushabti Coffin Dolls
20. Wonders of the Egyptian Universe: Exploring the wonders of the Egyptian Universe
21. Video game: Duat! Egyptian Book of the Dead
22. Egyptian Make Show: The mummification process
23. Kids can practice embalming their own dead body with Mummification (parody of Operation)
24. Historical Dentist: The Egyptian dentist diagnoses ‘mouth-worms’ as the cause of a patient’s toothache
25. The results of New! Egyptian 2000 hair dye are best appreciated from a distance (advertisement)
26. The Persian army comes up with an inspired–and very cute–variant on a human shield at the Battle of Pelusium
27. I Love Cats magazine: Everything the ancient cat-lover needs to know.
28. A cure for baldness might be more trouble than it’s worth
29. A lavish makeup kit turns out to be Only For Men (advertisement)
30. Historical Wife Swap: Pharaoh Rameses II and Queen Nefertari swap with a peasant family.
31. Planning a funeral means it’s all in the many, many details for a hapless husband on “Don’t Tell the Corpse”
32. It’s fun for the whole literate priesthood only with Hieroglabble (Scrabble parody)
33. HH Movie Pitch: Rameses II tries to make his case as the other iconic Ancient Egyptian ruler
34. A prospective labourer is dismayed to discover it wasn’t all about building majestic monuments.
35. The Egyptians: Cleopatra marries her dad until he dies, and then her annoying little brother (TV series advertisement)
36. History’s Craziest Fools: Ptolemy XIII: Some brothers can hate their sisters, but Ptolemy declares civil war on his sister!
37. Historical Mastermind: Clever Cleo takes on the ‘Everything’ category
38. Caesar seems unable to get a grip on the floors of Cleo’s palace
39. Egyptian One Born Every Minute: Cleopatra gives birth, with strange Egyptian and Roman customs (parody of One Born Every Minute)
40. One man goes collecting wee, and soon finds out why not to collect it in the slums!
41. Octavian eventually convinces his men they must go to war against Mark Antony-even if it’s for the most ridiculous reason!
2. Learn Your Hieroglyphics
3. Ra Ra Cleopatra